We have fully functional 4,500 sq. ft. dedicated lab with all the necessary equipment to perform research in 4 different domains, namely Nanotechnology, Organic Chemistry, Molecular Biology and Informatics.
Our team of experienced researchers with doctoral and postdoctoral qualifications in multiple areas of science is capable of taking up novel product development, scientific and technical advisory, troubleshooting and consulting. We take up research assistance and contract research which could aid in faster product development for our partners.
- SCIENTIFIC CONSULTING: Our team of research scientists provide consulting services in the field of Computer-Aided Drug Discovery, Molecular docking and validation through Molecular Dynamics Simulation, Molecular Biology, Microbiology, Nanotechnology and Material Sciences, Environmental Biotechnology, Biofuels, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, and other related sciences. We provide support for converting your idea into a minimum viable product and developing a proof of concept for testing before you scale.
- BIOINFORMATICS: Bioinformatics is an interdisciplinary field, which entails the formation and advancement of databases, algorithms, computational and statistical techniques, and theory to solve formal and practical problems resulting from the management and analysis of biological data.
- NANOTECHNOLOGY: Within nanotechnology, we focus on the surveillance of food safety and how early food contamination indicators play important roles in disease prevention and maintaining human health. Technologies that accurately detect food freshness could alter the way supermarkets sell food and how customers buy and dispose of food.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE: Artificial intelligence is a technology that mimics human intelligence to perform tasks and can iteratively improve itself based on the information it collects. We continue to research and develop advanced AI to deliver business growth, help improve decision making, and transforms businesses to become more intelligent, automated and scalable.
- BIOTECHNOLOGY: We are reinventing how we use plants effectively. We are working with Biotechnology and Molecular Biology to create a breakthrough in how we live among Microbiome and Phytobiome.